Tour 2 days 1 night: boat
Day 1: Hanoi – Cat Ba (L/ D)
- 07.30 am: We pick you up from your hotel in Old Quarter to Cat Hai Harbor, Hai Phong, then we take you to Cat Ba Island by ferry. Arrive Cat Ba Island Center by 12.00am.
- 12h00 am: You will board the traditional junk to enjoy a seafood lunch and trip through Lan Ha Bay, a protected site and part of Cat Ba National Park. You will then enter Halong Bay working your way between little islands inaccessible to the larger boats. You will visit a floating village as well as exploring a large limestone cave which has some beautiful lagoons. After, you will travel to the remote and beautiful Three Peaches Beach where you can swim, snorkel over the coral reef or relax on the beach. You then return to the boat where you can enjoy a delicious seafood dinner. You will spend the night on board the boat, anchored in the bay.
Day 2: Lan Ha Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- Rising to the sound of the ocean, you can enjoy sunrise and breakfast on board before continuing through the bay. Today, you will board the kayaks to explore Lan Ha Bay and visit a fish farm and Monkey Island followed by lunch on board. Whilst you are enjoying your lunch, the boat will take you back to Cat Ba Island where you will disembark to begin the journey back Hanoi. You will arrive back in Hanoi at around 17:00
Tour 2 days 1 night: bungalow
- 7h00: Pick you up from your hotel in the Ha Noi Old Quarter and transfer to Cat Ba Island.
- 12h00: Check in hotel.
- 13h00: Take a bus to national park, and then visit to Trung Trang Cave. Have picnic lunch at this cave.
- 14h00: 4 hours trekking through the rain forest mountains and valleys. Visit Frog Lake and if we are lucky, we can see some wild animals.
- 17h30: Go to Viet Hai village, the small fishing village. There are 200 people are living here in a bamboo and wooden house.
- Check in the Bungalow, and walk around to visit the village, you will meet some friendly local people and know their life and culture here.
- 19h00: Have dinner in village/ the local restaurant, overnight in the bungalow/ hotel
- 7h30: Have breakfast and check out bungalow.
- 8h30: Bike on the trail around the village and under the Dark Cave (Hang Tối) to the Viet Hai pier.
- 9h00: Take a boat around the Lan Ha Bay and pass by the floating fishing village while enjoying hundreds of Limestone Island. Keep cruising to Ha Long Bay for sightseeing at little-visited areas.
- Paddle your kayak through the rock arch to hidden lagoons and tunnels to discover the Light cave and Dark cave (called Hang Cả).
- 12h30: Seafood lunch on the boat.
- Afternoon: Swim at three peaches beach (Ba Trai Dao) lagoon or Snorkelling to see the coral before coming back to Monkey Island Beach.
- 15h30: Return to Cat Ba town at 3h30 or 4pm.
- 16h00: Get on bus to Ha Noi
- 20h30: Ha Noi, the trip end
Tour 3 days 2 nights: boat and hotel/bungalow
8.30am: Bus pickup from Hanoi Old Quarter (approx 2 hours) to Cat Hai Harbour. On the way, enjoy beautiful countryside of Vietnam.
10.30am: Ferry from Cat Hai to Cat Ba Island (15 minutes), then bus to Cat ba Town (35 minutes) .
11.30pm: Transfer to Cai Beo pier and get on a boat for lunch. Boat cruise around Lan Ha Bay. Visit amazing landscapes and a floating fishing village. Kayaking to discover the bay, swimming & snorkelling at deserted beaches such as the three peaches beach to see a coral;
Optional Deep Water Solo climbing ** (Includes professional Climbing Guide)
6h30pm: Dinner on the boat.
Sleep overnight on the Boat
8h00 am: Breakfast on the boat. Boat continues around Lan Ha Bay and visits Monkey Island. Return to Cat Ba Island at 11.30 am
12h00: check in Hotel, have lunch. After lunch, you have free time to explore Cat Ba Island; you can rent a motorbike if you want.
18h30: Dinner at your hotel and overnight in your hote/ bungalow
7h30: Have breakfast at your hotel
8h00: Check out hotel
9h00 am: Bus and tour guide will pick you up and drive to the national park. It takes 2 or 3 hours trekking through the Kim Giao forest (which provides the wood for chopstick) to the top of the mountain where you can see a breathtaking view of valleys and if you are so lucky, you will see some wild animals: squirrels, snakes, frogs, thousands of butterflies, etc. The way back to Cat Ba Island, we visit the Hospital Cave to know about the historical secrets in the American war. Return to Cat Ba Town.
12h00 pm: Come back to the hotel and have lunch
13h: Bus transfer to Ha Noi
16h30: Arrive in Ha Noi; drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. The trip end.